Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yes, officer??

This is me hanging my head in shame.

I got pulled over for the FIRST time in my life.

I was at a four way stop behind a HUGE line of cars that we going straight, I needed to turn right, so I went around them. Not smart when you're yelling at your two boys to stop fighting over a ballon and you have a headache--cuz then you don't notice the cop in line.

of course when the officer asked me why I did that, I told him I was a little distracted by my boys yelling in the back. He looks back and says, "well, they aren't screaming now." WELL OF COURSE NOT--you're scaring the dickens out of them! (yes, I wrote dickens--got that from my grandma.) The nerve--he must not have kids.

Couldn't find my insurance paper because Brandon just switched to a new company.

Started crying.

Logan asked me, "why is the police officer pulling us over?"

I had to respond, "Because mommy made a poor decision" Then I felt like a HORRIBLE person.

I made it out without a ticket.

Brandon asked me later (after a good laugh) if I had played the "crying" card. I said, " you think that I would cry on purpose??? Do you not know me?? I cry over anything and when you put a headache, two scared children, and can't find the right paperwork together--I'm gonna cry. "

We did make it out alive. So much for my streak. First time for everything.

3 comments:

Sabs September 17, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

oh man that is a funny story. you lucky girl! i just got my first ticket only I've still never been pulled over. They took a pic of me running a red light. so unfair. i didn't even get to cry:)

Aves September 17, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

You poor thing, I totally cried with my first and ONLY ticket as well. How ridiculous, hee hee. Well at least you got out of getting a ticket, so good job! My tears didn't do anything. lol

Greg and Brittany September 20, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

ok, I tried not to laugh but I did just a little! So sorry to hear that you were pulled over but at least you didn't get a ticket!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP