Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of preschool!

And a little free time for mommy! YAYYY!!

Logan has been talking about preschool for the last couple months. So you can only imagine how excited he was that day. He kept saying, "I'm going to preschool, and you CAN'T come! And Landen has to stay with mommy!" I think he's going to miss me. Sob.

I timed Landen's nap for while Logan's at school so that makes for a couple hours of free time--oh, what will I do???? I can think of a BILLION things!

Here's a picture of Logan doing a little back to school dance!! I keep thinking of that commercial that I love where the kids are doing the robot dance with their backpacks! LOVE it!


Watch out ladies--here comes a charmer!

3 comments:

Greg and Brittany September 9, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

I still can't believe he is old enough for preschool! All those girls won't be able to handle that kid!

Aves September 9, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

He is getting so big, what a little cutie! He is quite the ham, just wait till he gets a little older :)

Jessica September 10, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

oh what a handsome little guy!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP