Monday, March 9, 2009

Life as I know it.

A big thank you to my friend Sabrina--she made my day by posting some "cold, hard, truths" about herself. Really made me realize that we are all not perfect. That we're all so much alike. So I'm doing it as well. Here's some embarrassing, oh, so imperfect things about me:

* I haven't cleaned my bathroom in 10 days.
* My children have eaten Marshmallow Mateys for breakfast and lunch the past week.
* My bed is never made.
* I constantly compare myself to everyone.
* I don't eat my vegetables.
* I allow my children to watch hours of television.
* I still have a package of bacon in my fridge that's been in there for a month and a half.
* Logan learned the word "crap" from me. Classy, I know.
* I'm lucky if I'm dressed by noon.
* I never remember birthdays.

I bet you feel better about yourself now. haha. Thanks for letting me admit that I'm not perfect!

5 comments:

Aves March 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Haha! whatever, if these are the worst things about you, you are near perfect! I wouldn't even start a list like this, it would GO ON for days. Take care girly, you are the best!

Sabs March 9, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

ha ha now that i read your list i realize i could add just about all of these to mine....except my bathroom hasn't been cleaned in longer than 10 days:)

Brittany March 10, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

oh wow, kandis, you are such a horrible person! fun to read these little confessions!

Susan March 10, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

Kandis...you are normal....most of us just don't want to admit these things...I love to read your blog and i love your work that is published. I think you are amazing. I wish i had a little of your talent

Magen March 11, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

You should ask Brittany the new work Parker learned from me! It's horrible!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP