Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It was a GOOD week.

Sorry I've been MIA lately. We just put an offer on a house we wanted really bad and it was accepted. Now we're flying through all inspections and everything because we have to close by April 15th to get a property tax exemption. I can't wait to move in and get everything the way I want it. I already have the paint colors picked out and the hardwood flooring for my scrapbook room all picked out! The basement is almost finished, it just needs flooring and carpet put in. Which is nice for us because we can make it exactly how we want it. I'll post pictures as soon as possible! We just can't believe we're finally going to have a HOME!

Logan and Landen have been doing a great job making me crazy--if that's what they are trying to do.
*Yesterday I just finished vaccuming when they proceeded to dump, and crush (I might add) Tootie Frootie cereal into the carpet. Yea. I didn't vaccum again. I'm not that good of a housekeeper. :)
*Landen learned how to pinch, HARD. Especially on the neck.
*The couch cushions have not been seen on the couch for three days straight. Logan pretends he's Peter Pan and jumps off the couch onto a pile of cushions. All the while he's holding a miniture sword--and I mean MINI sword, from a pirate game. He says it's "Just like Peter's!" I have to threaten him to make him stay away from my dough hook for the kitchen aide. He doesn't need to be Captain Hook and get a hook in the eye. Not today.
*Landen is constantly running into the kitchen, grunting and pointing to any kind of food he can get out of me. Although he wont eat ANYTHING at Lunch or dinner.
*Oh, and Logan conveniently forgot how to LISTEN to us... he's spent a lot of his day in time out lately. I kinda feel bad for him... but then again.... maybe not.

Here's some picture of the little terrors! Notice how I have three pictures of Landen and only one of Logan... I couldn't post pictures of him sticking his bum in the camera.

Like the Starburst wrapper stuck to his upper lip?? Thought that was funny.


5 comments:

D.C.C. Mealy March 26, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Congratulations on your house! That is a big deal, good for you. Your kids are adorable, and you look great too! Email me sometime if you like-
denisecoppola@comcast.net

Emily March 26, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

haha. Your kids are funny and make me glad that I have only one boy...so far. :) Is that what I have to look forward to...couch diving...YIKES!

Love the pictures...so cute.

Huntsman March 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I cant believe how they have grown we just need to have more family things so we can all get together. :) Maybe when Broc graduates in December (YEAH)I will have to make a trip up there to see everyone.

Magen March 26, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

I love my little Landen and Logan!

Sabs March 27, 2009 at 6:45 PM  

hooray! congrats! a real house of your very very own!!!! so fun! your boys sound hilarious!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP