Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An "I need my Mommy" day

The past 4 days Landen has been feeling not quite himself. He got 4 shots last thursday and they said he had a sinus infection. They put him on antibiotics and it still doesn't seem like it's helping much. He just follows me around the house and crys. The good thing is that he wants to cuddle a lot more--trying to take advantage of it instead of getting frustrated that I can't get anything done! Here's some pics I got of me and the boys.



Love this one--even though it's slightly blurry.
Contemplating taking another photography class--I'll be on the waiting list, but maybe I'll get in the June class. Would be soooo cool. Anyone want to do it with me??

8 comments:

Aves March 11, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Cute pics Kandis, you look so great! You have a family full of blue-eyed muffins!

Huntsman March 11, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

How fun the boys are getting so big I cant believe it. If I lived up your way I would definately take the class with you, but since I live so far away take it and get real good then come visit and you can do my kids pictures when Cami gets here. :)

Michelle March 11, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

What cute pictures!! UM please don't light the matches is you use the match trick. I don't want to be responsible for your disfigurement. So after reading your last post I have decided that we have a lot in common.

Brittany March 12, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

those are the sweetest pictures ever!! bunch of good lookin' people!

Sabs March 12, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

super duper cute! wish i could come take a class with you! I think my teaching cert. is gonna expire since i haven't taken any credits...man what a loser i am!

J + A March 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

I love these pictures!! Landen looks so much like brandon in that first pictures. I miss you guys so much! ps did lynne tell you about the sweet harry potter party we are going to have when the movie comes out? we need to plan the raddest party ever!

Magen March 13, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

You look really pretty in these pictures! And I love my little Landen and Logan!

Emily March 15, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

How darling are those pictures!?!?!? I love them. Your boys are seriously cute...if I lived near you I would have to come over and kiss those cheeks all the time...so cute.

You look beautiful btw!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP