Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Daily Life

I try to remind myself how important living in the moment is. That my Daily life is what my children and I will remember. I try to treasure those little times that I think I'll forget in a couple years. Here's one: Logan doing a strange (and kinda scary) Kissing Tiger face. He kept chasing me around the house, growling and kissing!! he he so cute. He said, "Mommy, I'm the Scary Kissing Tiger. And these are my tiger paws" (holding up his claw-like hands)I'm so glad I got this picture of him!



And here's a picture of Landen when he just got out of his bath wrapped in a fluffy white towel. So sweet and he smelled sooooo good. He kept smiling and laughing in the bathtub, but when I went to take a picture of him, he refused to do either. I think he's going to be a big booger, like his older brother!! :)

2 comments:

Kelsey Danielle June 4, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

hey cute pics! check out the weeks page.. raeleen tagged you

Sabs June 13, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

a kissing tiger! That's hillarious!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP