Thursday, May 29, 2008

Time Machines... why don't we have one?


We went to see Prince Caspian this last saturday with Brandon's parents. While we were there I saw an ad for the 3rd Ice Age movie- which is Logan's favorite movie. When we got home Lyndsay told him all about and he wanted to go right then and there to see it. She explained that it didn't come out until this summer, in the future. He looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and said, "Mommy, you take me to the future?" I laughed and said, "sorry honey, I don't have my time machine right now!" Would have been nice to have one though. But then again, I treasure my time with my boys, don't want to miss them growing up for the world!!

4 comments:

Brittany May 29, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

I love it! He is the funniest boy I know! Never a dull moment with him! Kandis this is going to make the cutest "blurb" book!!

Jenn May 29, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

That's cute. Kids say the darnest things

Sabs June 2, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

your boys are soooooo adorable! I love all your pics too! Tell Logan if he goes to the future I want a little sneak peek too:)

Jessica June 3, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

ha, that made me laugh so hard. And yes we took hallie camping when she was 3 months old. It was actually easier!! She just sat on my lap, ate, and then slept in her car seat. I wish Hallie still did that!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP