Friday, May 23, 2008

Goin' for a ride!



Logan has so much fun playing with Daddy outside! HE loves this car that grandma has and he's always pretending to fill the car with gas by sticking grass in it. cracks me up! I remember doing that when I was a kid. The funny thing is that I never showed him that, I think it's just in our DNA as kids! Love that picture of Logan in the car, blurriness and all! I'm reading a wonderful book I think that every mother should pick up, it's called Piggyback Rides and Slippery Slides by Lynnae Allred. Really changed my way of thinking! No more drilling Logan with the ABCs! Totally made so much sense!

1 comments:

Kelsey Danielle May 23, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

wow I miss you guys so much! hope we can see you this summer!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP