Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been tagged

Here's some things about me:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.wishing I was 16 so I could date.
2.Hanging out at the rockin' church dances! :)
3.Trying to fit in at High School
4. Spending all my free time cheering

5.Falling on my face in front of the school my first day at high school.

5 things on my to do list:
1. make dinner for our neighbors
2. clean every inch of this house.
3. workout
4. scrapbook with friends this weekend.
5. shopping for father's day!

favorite snacks/food:
1. phish food ice cream
2. gummy sharks.. i can only find them at WINCO, and thank goodness they have them!
3. Mexican food.. any of it!
4. smores are my big thing right now. Brandon keeps walking into the kitchen to see me roasting a marshmallow on a fork over the stove.. well, if it's raining outside, what's a girl to do???
5. key lime yogurt with granola...yum!


5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1.pay off student loans
2.get a REALLY nice scrapbook room.
3. Take my extended family on an AWESOME vaca.
4. Have my hubby quit his job and travel the world.
5. Use it to do fun Random Acts of Kindness

5 bad habits:
1. not thinking before I speak
2. waiting until we have no more whites left to do the laundry.
3. forgetting to put my lens cap on my camera... Brandon gets so mad.
4. leaving the seat in the van up all the way so Brandon bangs his knees into the steering wheel when he gets in to drive. It's okay, he leaves the toilet seat up for me... so we're even.
5. eating something sweet after a meal

5 places I have lived:
1. kent, wa
2. covington, wa
3. Tacoma, WA
4. Rexburg, ID
5. Idaho Falls, ID

5 people I tag:
1. Sabrina
2. Jessica
3. Robyn
4. Brittany
5. Natalie

2 comments:

Sabs June 17, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

you're so sweet! I just read your comment on my blog and it made me miss you...and your yummy treats! :) hmmm now i'm gonna have to respond to this tag huh? i'm really not that cool.

Youngs June 17, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

we are excited to see you when you come to visit!! your boys are so cute, and we miss you!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP