Monday, December 10, 2007

FInally got our christmas pictures!




We were finally able to take our christmas pictures on Saturday. I love the way they turned out. I *heart* photoshop!!! I'm sooo in love with the lollipop picture. Isn't he soooo cute! So that's a load off my mind, although I still need to finish my christmas cards, that should be a couple more days. Making 21 handmade cards takes SOOOO long! But I think it's worth it.

Brittany's Boyfriend has been visiting and we've all been playing the new LIFE game every night. SO fun! If you don't have it, I suggest that game for Christmas, we laugh so hard playing together!

2 comments:

Sabs December 12, 2007 at 11:29 AM  

oh my goodness! So adorable! love logan's smile and hooray for the prego belly!!

Jessica December 12, 2007 at 3:04 PM  

What a good picture!! You seriously are such a cute family. And I'm glad at least someone got their Christmas picture...Dawson ran into the car door and has now left a bruise as big as a golf ball on his forehead...we may take a New Year's picture instead =)

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP