Thursday, December 20, 2007

Catch a falling snowflake!





I just had to let Logan run around outside in the snow. The biggest snow storm we've had so far. He tried to catch some on his tongue. I don't think it happened. Well, we're pretty busy over here. We started moving into a house down the street today. We're house sitting while a couple in our ward goes on a mission. We have a lot of cleaning to do before we can even move our stuff in. I get carpet cleaning duty today. Hopefully we can get moved in by Christmas. Such a hassle! I hope you all have a great day! Hugs!!

2 comments:

Brittany December 21, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

What adorable pictures! I haven't seen those before!!

Youngs January 8, 2008 at 3:03 PM  

he is so adorable! I have no doubt the new edition will be the cutest!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP