Thursday, November 15, 2007

This is why...


This is why I love to take pictures. Love to document our lives at the moment. Just a small 5 minutes of time that Brandon read Logan a book, but something that can be remembered forever.


I've been stalking the mailman. I'm waiting for my 430EX flash and my LightSphere to get here. Just can't wait to play with them! I'll be posting pics all the time!!


Today was kind of busy so Logan had to entertain himself. Poor kid. He dumped out a whole pitcher of juice today, yea, so much fun to clean up!

2 comments:

Brittany November 16, 2007 at 11:48 AM  

What an adorable picture! I didn't hear that Logan spilled a pitcher of juice! I'm not surprised though! 2 year olds love to make messes :)

Sabs November 20, 2007 at 8:50 AM  

so precious! Tried to post before but was having probs! I flew in friday night and left sunday afternoon so i didn't get a chance to stop by and say hello! Sorry! We'll just have to come visit in the summer perhaps:) Love the family blog!

Daily Reminders 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP